Motion Control Systems
Analog DC Drive Modules
- F Series : 1 Phase, Full Wave Full Controlled, Upto 60 Amps
- F RR Series : 1 Phase, Full Wave Full Controlled, Regenerative, Upto 60 Amps
- M Series : 3 Phase, Full Wave Full Controlled, Upto 130 Amps
- M -RR Series : 3 Phase, Full Wave Full Controlled, Regenerative, Upto 100 Amps
- D Series : 3 Phase, Full Wave Full Controlled, Upto 1200 Amps
Our range includes
- Model 1: Open execution type ready to mount in 3 U rack
- Model 2: Aluminium Sub Rack 3 U x 155 ready to mount on chassis Twinner Electrode
- Fully solid state power control
- Armature voltage & current feedback to control the motor speed accurately
- IR compensation for Armature feedback
- Control through external 0 to 10 V.D.C. Signal with isolation of 2kV
- Local / Remote selection through D/P switches
- Easy access to all required preset settings & led indications
- Set speed Pot on front plate for local mode
- Wire & Cable industry viz. Extruder, Take-up, Pay-off, Capstan, Unwinder, winder, G.T., D.T., etc.
- Steel Industry
- Mill Drive viz. Rolling mill, Tyre mill, flattening mill, etc.
- Machining center viz. VTL, Gig Boring, Spindle, Gear grinding/shaving, hobbing, Axis, Horizontal boring, etc.
- Chemical industry
- Textile industry
- Cement Industry
- Modular construction for easy maintenance & ready for mounting inside a panel.
- Both Armature Voltage & Tacho Feedback available as Site Selectable option.
- IR compensation for Armature feedback.
- Fault status indication by LED’s.
- Built in Test points for maintenance.
- Control through external process variable / reference signal like 4 to 20 mA & 0 to 10 V DC.
- Panel enclosure with necessary protections, switchgear, indications, controls, chokes, PID, Fast acting fuses internally wired to the components and terminal
- Multi drive system with individual and Synchronisation mode
- Fault annunciation
- Custom built system